Hygienic & Sanitary Fittings
Hygienic Fittings are robust and ideal for pipe work that needs to be taken apart for cleaning or sterilising. Most food grade stainless steel pipe fittings are designed and manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel. Other materials may be available on request.
Hygienic fittings are designed to be easy to clean, by either completely dismantling the system, or as part of a CIP (Clean in Place) process. Their design minimizes areas where bacteria could potentially collect and are corrosion resistant.
Showing 7 products
2" TRI FERRULE 21.5mm LONG
2.5" TRI FERRULE 21.5mm LONG
3/4" TRI FERRULE 21.5mm LONG
TRI BLUE EPDM 1" GSK LIPPED
TRI BLUE EPDM 2" GSK LIPPED
TRI BLUE EPDM 3" GSK LIPPED
TRI BLUE EPDM 3/4" GSK LIPPED
Showing 7 products
Hygienic Fittings range includes: RJT, DIN, IDF, SMS, Tri Clover Clamps, Hygienic Hose Tails, Sanitary Ferrules and RJT Spanners.
- All our sanitary fittings are stainless steel
- We stock a complete range of DIN 11850-11852 fittings meet the European specifications
- A complete range of IDF/ISS (International Dairy Federation BS 4825) fittings
- A complete range of SMS fittings which meet Swedish specifications
- A complete range of Tri Clover Clamp Fittings
- Sizes range from ½” (13mm) – 4” (100mm)
- When buying or specifying a hose tail or ferrule fitting, we always advise you check the exact dimensions of your hose to ensure you match the fittings to the correct requirements
For a selection of silicone hose to match your fittings, please visit our Hose & Hose Assemblies section.
How do I Know What Size I Need?
To measure the fittings correctly, you need to measure the outside diameter of the tube section of the fitting, rather than the face of the end of the fitting.
Who uses Sanitary Fittings?
Primary applications include: The transfer of food and/or liquid products that cannot be contaminated, and are often used in CIP compatible (Clean in Place) systems.
Industries include: Food Processing, Beverage and Brewing, Dairy, Pharmaceutical, Fine Chemical Applications, Sanitary Process Piping (Hygienic Piping or High Purity Piping), all of which demand high standards of hygiene.