Colder Products CPC Quick Couplings
Colder Products connectors have been designed for thousands of applications across many markets including industrial, life sciences and chemical handling. These innovative coupling technologies from CPC allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected. Robust and easy to use, CPC products are quick disconnect couplings that provide reliable, secure and leak free connections for fluid and air management. CPC fittings are suitable for many applications and are used across a wide range of sectors.
Showing 12 products
1/2 BSPT Valved Molded Grey Polypropylene Coupling Body
1/2" Hose Barb Valved In-Line Molded Grey Polypropylene Coupling Body
1/2" Hose Barb Valved In-Line Polypropylene Body
1/2" Hose Barb Valved In-Line Polypropylene Insert
1/4" Hose Barb Non-Valved Panel Mount Acetal Coupling Body
1/4" Hose Barb Valved In-Line Acetal Coupling Body
1/4" Hose Barb Valved In-Line Acetal Coupling Insert
3/4" BSP Polypropylene Elbow Coupler with EPDM O-Rings and 316 Stainless Spring
3/4" BSP Male Polypropylene Elbow Coupler with FKM (Viton®) O-Rings and 316 Stainless Spring
3/8" Hose Barb Non-Valved Panel Mount Acetal Coupling Body
Showing 12 products
CPC Quick Couplings
Applications where Colder Products are Used
- Chemical handling
- Cold and compression therapy
- Food and beverage
- Packaging and dispensing
CPC (Colder Products Company) Stocked by Action Sealtite
We supply the full range of CPC products – if what you require is not featured within this section of our website, or you need advice on which fittings you should use, please call us with you requirements. We can help you to decipher which product is best for your application. Our team are experienced in dealing with Colder products enquiries, having been stockists for well over two years. Our knowledge and expertise will help guide you through the vast range of CPC products to match your needs.
Choosing the Right CPC Fittings
In order to choose the right fitting for your application, you must first understand your exact requirements and scope your project based on a set of basic metrics. Getting the right fitting is important and means you will have the best performing connection. Assessing the following will help to simplify your choice:
- Flow – what is the required flow and pressure drop?
- Tubing – we need the size of your tubing (inner and outer diameter)
- Media – the viscosity of the media and media type will determine what seals, o-rings and springs you will need
- Temperature – standard temperature ranges are from -40deg to 200deg and the temperature will determine your connection material
- Pressure – quick disconnects rated to 250 psi (17 bar) will handle most low pressure applications
- Tubing connections – the most common styles include hose barb, compression fittings or simple push-connect. You will need to know the size too
- Shut-off options – do you need automatic or integral shut-off valves? Single, double or non-spill?
- Mounting options – consider the mounting options such as, pipe thread, panel mount, in-line or elbow.
- Special requirements – there are many specialist additions. Do you need sterilization, NSF listed, USP Class VI approved materials, special packaging, colour coding, keying or lot traceability? Whatever your requirements, please call us so we can help +44 (0)1235 512500
Who is CPC Colder (Colder Products Company)?
CPC (Colder Products Company) is the largest specialist provider of quick-disconnect couplings, fittings and connectors designed specifically for plastic tubing. The company was established nearly 40 years ago and has been innovating ever since. CPC fittings are manufactured and distributed across the world and the company’s product range is vast. Many of the products where originally bespoke engineered solutions that later found their way to market through demand from broader applications.
Unique to CPC Colder Products:
- Precise hose barbs for superior grip
- Built-in shut-off valves to prevent product spills
- An easy-to-use, push-button thumb latch for quick connecting and disconnecting
Action Sealtite stock and supply CPC Colder Products because of the company’s continued dedication to innovation, the wide range of products, availability and most off all the versatility of the products.
Call us for more information or availability on CPC Products: +44 (0)1235 512500