QuickBreak ISO B & ISO A Quick Release Couplings
Action Sealtite is the home of the QuickBreak range of products and includes, QuickBreak ISO A and QuickBreak ISO B, as well as H Series (coming soon).
Quick Break is a world-renowned premium brand of quick release coupling available at the fraction of the price of the major manufacturers. These premium branded quick connect fittings are interchangeable with Hansen, Parker, Rectus and Faster fittings meaning you can rely on us to supply you with a quality coupling you can use with your existing fittings.
Showing 114 products
ASL ISO A Nipple 1/2" BSP Viton Steel
ASL ISO A Nipple 1/2" NPT Buna Steel
ASL ISO A Nipple 3/8" NPT Buna Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 1" BSP Buna Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 1/2" BSP Buna Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 1/2" BSP Viton Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 1/2" NPT Buna Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 1/4" BSP Buna Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 3/4" BSP Buna Steel
QuickBreak® ISO A Coupler 3/8" BSP Buna Steel
Showing 114 products
How is QuickBreak used?
QuickBreak couplings feature a poppet valve and as their name may suggest, they are quick and easy to connect and disconnect. QuickBreak is a simple push to connect coupling which has a single shut off quick release couplings. Simply pull back the sleeve and insert the probe.
It’s also worth mentioning that no tools are required and you don’t need to be heavy weight champion to connect or disconnect these fittings by hand! QuickBreak works well in confined spaces and the connection sits inline with the your hose and pipes.
Where and When is a QuickBreak Coupling used?
QuickBreak is typically used in hydraulic hose and equipment, machining tools, test equipment, mobile equipment and cleaning. It is the ideal choice if the medium you are transferring is low cost and/or low hazard to health and safety. A small amount of medium may be lost but this is fairly minimal.
These products are also available with special seal materials, which allow them to be used in some food applications. Other modifications are available to handle special applications.
What Applications is Ideal for QuickBreak?
- Hydraulic circuits
- Connection of hydraulic pumps valves
- When quick changes are required
- Aluminium die-casting
- Test benches
- Plastic industrial tool changing
- Steel industry
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions and pressurized connection
- Contact us to discuss your requirements and all available optional extras
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, Nitrile, PTFE and Silicone
- Kalrez® seal options
- Valve options include: Un-valved, actuator, steel, brass, 303 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- Sleeve options include: Sleeve-lock
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Why is it Better than Any Other Quick Release ISO B or ISO A Fitting?
- QuickBreak fittings are interchangeable with others made to the ISO B and ISO A standard, so you can have complete confidence in what you’re ordering
- QuickBreak is branded and therefore traceable
- These fittings are the most cost effective option on the market when you need a good quality, interchangeable and a traceable product – this is the one!
Other Associated Products
If you are transferring an aggressive medium, or expensive chemicals or if there is any environmental risk with spillage, which cannot be tolerated, you need a fitting from our Dry Break Couplings range.
- Available Sizes – 1/8" – 2 ½”
- Working Pressure – depending on size and material up to 300 bar
- Materials - Available in brass, plated steel & 303 or 316 stainless steel
- Double shut-off valve for automatic shut off
- Interchangeable - Connects to other manufacturers ISO 7241-1 Series B (ISO-B) units - list
- Ball-Locking Mechanism
- Sleeve Lock - Available safety option to prevent accidental disconnection
- O-ring material NBR (Nirile), FKM (Viton), EPDM (Ethylene Propolene), CR (Neopren)
- Temperature Range -20°C to +180°C depending on seal options
These products are all ex stock so you can also rely on swift delivery.
Are you a Reseller?
Talk to us about our resellers programme. We provide significant price breaks on quantity orders and there are also branding options available.
Call our Sales Team today on +44 (0)1235 512500 or email us at email@example.com
Do you want to try these QuickBreak Couplings for free?
Check out our QuickBreak Free Samples Offer or call us on +44 (0)1235 512500