Safety Bumps for Camlocks
Safety Bumps are designed to make hoses easier to handle and to prolong the life of the camlock and hose assembly. Suitable for General Industrial & Chemical Use. These innovatively designed Safety Bumps are designed to make the handling of hoses easier, protect the hands of the individuals who operate the hoses, and extend the life of the hose assembly by ensuring that the coupling at the end of the hose is protected.
Showing 13 products
2" Safety Bump - Female Antistatic
2" Safety Bump - Female Food Grade
2" Safety Bump - Male Antistatic
2" Safety Bump - Male Food Grade
3" Safety Bump - Female Antistatic
3" Safety Bump - Female Food Grade
3" Safety Bump - Male Antistatic
3" Safety Bump - Male Food Grade
4" Safety Bump - Female Antistatic
4" Safety Bump - Female Food Grade
Showing 13 products
Safety Locks is the preferred solution in the market and for good reason. They are compatible with all other cam and groove fittings from all leading manufactures. They’re designed to eliminate spills that can occur when cam lock handles opening up during delivery, saving you money on any potentially wasted medium. Genius!
- Available in Antistatic or Food Grade
- Safety bumps and safety locks are constructed from a glass filled composite with antistatic additive or a food grade certified composite
- Safety bumps are available in 2”, 3” and 4”
- Black: For general industrial and hazardous chemical applications Manufactures from glass filled composite with antistatic additive
- White: For food grade applications. Manufactured food grade certified composite
- Unlike tradition caps and plugs, Safety Bumps can be safely vented, eliminating the danger of injury from removing caps and plugs from a hose that has built up vapour pressure
Note: The food-grade Safety Bump is not suitable for potentially flammable applications.
Safety Locks eliminate spills by stopping the cam lock ears from opening up during delivery of the media. The safety lock is an alternative to other forms in the market and features an easy to install and easy to remove heavy-duty clip. This clicks into place over the ears.
Available in 2”, 3”, and 4” sizes.
Call our Technical Sales Team for more information or to place your order over the phone +44 (0)1235 512500