Action Sealtite is a proud distributor of TODO couplings from EMCO Wheaton by Gardner Denver. This range includes the world famous Dry-Break®, & TODO-Matic® brands. Todo Couplings are a superior solution, and Todo is a true leader in its field, offering a first class dry break solution.
Contact us via email if you have an enquiry, and one of our technical support team will contact you or supply you with a quote.
If you require information please read below or download the catalogue.
Don’t just take our word for it. Todo Couplings exceed all expectations, in ease of use, and functionality, as proven by the latest BMW stunt; The recent ‘All-New BMW M5 mid-drift refuel’, enabled BMW to take TWO GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ titles and what fitting were they using? That’s right, it was a Todo Coupling!
Showing 44 products
TODO 2" Pressure Tight Cap
TODO Hose Unit 1" BSP 316 S/Steel EPDM
TODO Hose Unit 1" BSP 316 S/Steel Viton 70 Shore
TODO Hose Unit 1" BSP Aluminium Viton 70 Shore
TODO Hose Unit 1" NPT 316 S/Steel EPDM
TODO Hose Unit 1" NPT 316 S/Steel Viton 70 Shore
TODO Hose Unit 1" NPT Aluminium Viton 70 Shore
TODO Hose Unit 2" BSP 316 S/Steel Chemraz 505
TODO Hose Unit 2" BSP 316 S/Steel EPDM
TODO Hose Unit 2" BSP 316 S/Steel Viton 70 Shore
Showing 44 products
When you buy a Todo Coupling, you can definitely be confident in your choice. Todo Couplings are safe and easy use and designed to function, with minimal user input or effort. They feature very few moving or external parts, which means they are incredibly robust in design and with less parts to potentially fail, Todo Couplings are some of the most reliable dry break fittings available today.
At a Glance: Todo Couplings Specification Overview
- 1” – 6” Todo Hose & Tank Units
- Offshore exploration
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Other materials available on request – talk to us about your requirements
Todo Dry Break Applications:
- Ideal for anywhere in which hazardous or expensive media is being transferred, & loss cannot be tolerated
Todo Fittings Special Features
- Save money & improve safety with Dry Break Couplings
- Minimal spill mechanism (e.g. maximum 0.35cc for 2" DN50)
- Valves automatically open and close when connected or disconnected
- Valves are always closed prior to disconnection
Easy to Use
- Great even under pressure
- Can connect and disconnect under pressure if necessary
- Simple, single action operation
- No levers or switches required
- Reduces human error & Increases efficiency with reduced operator action required
- Dramatically improves both operational and fugitive emission performance
Superior Design & Features
- Reliable & robust construction
- Available with selectivity system options to prevent cross-contamination
- All products meet the highest safety standards including European directives 97/23/EC [PED] and 94/9/EC [ATEX]
How does a Todo Coupling Work?
There are a number of different fittings available from the Todo range, but they all work in much the same simple way.
- In order to lock the two units together, simply turn the hose unit just 15° clockwise
- To open the valves, a further 90° rotation will guarantee a straight-through flow
- To close and unlock the valves, simply reverse the process – easy!
This image shows you how the valve internal mechanism works:
Also Available in the Todo Fittings Range
We stock TODO-Matic® and most of the time can supply these products next day from the shelf, (depending on what time you order). We do, however, have access to the complete range of Todo Couplings and accessories, including:
- TODO Break-Away® Couplings
- Collar Release Break-Away® Couplings
- Marine Break-Away® Couplings
- PTC-Safety Pressure Tight
- Cap Aviation Couplings
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please call our Sales Team on +44(0) 1235 512500 or download the full TODO Dry-Break Coupling brochure. You can also email us here.