Air Hose Couplers & Claw Fittings
Air Pressure Fittings & Whipchecks
We offer a wide range of competitively priced, high-quality air hose couplings (claw couplings) as well as air hoses and safety air hose restraints (known as whipchecks). Our range also includes many products from the Ludecke range. The three main categories are the European standard (BSP Threaded) ‘Q’ type claw coupling, which is available in either standard or as a ‘Safeloc’ (safety version with pins), or we also supply the American standard (NPT threaded) ‘Universal’ claw type coupling (also known as a crows foot fitting).
Series / Part
Showing 58 products
1" Ludecke Claw Female BSP ST
1" Ludecke Claw Male BSP ST
1" Q Type Female BSP M.I.
1" Q Type Male BSP M.I.
1" Safeloc Female BSP M.I
1" Safeloc Male BSP M.I
1" Universal Female NPT M.I
1" Universal Male NPT M.I
1/2" Ludecke Claw Hosetail ST
1/2" Ludecke Claw Male BSP ST
Showing 58 products
High-Pressure Hose Fittings: Product Range Overview
European Standard (BSP Threaded) ‘Q’ Claw Coupling – DIN 3489
- Interchangeable with all other existing ‘Q’ type couplings
- Suitable for low to medium compressed air applications
- System used worldwide for compressed air in construction and industry
- Locking head has the ‘Double Lock’ safety feature - common to all sizes
- Allows simple cross-connection on all parts irrespective of size, hose or thread
‘Safeloc’ European Standard (BSP Threaded) Couplings by Ludecke
- Safety coupling with a ‘Pin Lock’ feature to prevent accidental disconnection
- Interchangeable with existing ‘Q’ type European standard claw coupling
- Locking head conforms to European standard design
- Security collar on the hose stem for use with double bolt clamps
American standard (NPT threaded) ‘Universal’ claw type coupling (also known as a crows foot fitting)
- The American standard universal claw couplings are interchangeable with other fittings of the same standard
- The locking head conforms to the American standard design
- Incorporates a special ‘Pin Lock’ safety feature to ensure positive locking and to prevent accidental disconnection
- Security collar featured on the hose stem for double bolt clamps
Claw-type air hose couplings are specifically designed for use with compressed air applications. They can be used to connect airlines and hoses with air powered tools and other industrial equipment. Connected by simply twisting the identical halves of the claw coupling together, they are available with either a hosetail or male and female threads.
Claw-type air hose couplings are commonly found in industries, such as oil refineries, chemical plants, offshore rigs, construction and many more.
American style quick-action compressed air coupler fittings, also known as:
- Air King
- Chicago Type
- Crows foot fitting
We recommend using our whipcheck cables for added safety when joining compressed air hoses together. Other materials for specialist applications are also available. Please browse this section for further air pressure fittings or call us more details: 01235 512500
We recommend using our whipcheck cables for added safety when joining compressed air hoses together. If you want more information on why we recommend these safety products, check our blog post outlining the benefits and potential pitfalls of not using restraints in pressure applications.
Other materials for specialist applications are also available. Please browse this section for further air pressure fittings or call us more details:
+44 (0)1235 512500