H Series of Parker Snaptite
Parker Snaptite H Series is the range of quick release couplings designed and used in hydraulics and pneumatics applications. These fittings can be used in conjunction with gases and fluid chemicals and operate at higher-pressure ratings than the general-use Parker 60 Series.
Series / Part
Showing 185 products
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1 1/2"Alum
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1 1/4"Alum
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1" Alum
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1" Plastic
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1/2" Plastic
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1/4" Alum
SnapTite H Dust Cap 1/4" Plastic
SnapTite H Dust Cap 2"Alum
SnapTite H Dust Cap 3/4" Alum
SnapTite H Dust Cap 3/4" Plastic
Showing 185 products
Parker Hannifin Snaptite H Series is designed to meet or exceed MIL-C-51234 standard, which is a military standard of production. All fittings adhering to this standard can be interchanged.
We stock a wide range of these fittings including valved couplers, valved nipples, unvalved (plain) couplers, unvalved (plain) nipples, dust plugs and dust caps.
Did you Know?
The ‘H’ in Parker H Series stands for ‘Hydraulics’?
Parker H Series Quick Disconnect Couplings Features
- Available in sizes: 1/8” – 4”
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Plated Steel
- A variety of protective finishes may also be available depending on your application. Please call us for further details
- Seals: Wide choice of seals and gaskets available for a variety of different mediums and fluids
- Sleeve Lock – There is an option for the fittings to be supplied with a sleeve-lock, which will help to eliminate accidental disconnection of the coupling
- Quick Disconnect & Low Pressure Drop – The two parts are designed to facilitate a smooth flow of media. Due to the size of the coupling, a greater flow can be achieved whilst simultaneously maintaining exceptionally low, pressure drop.
- Smooth Flow – The positioning of the valve is designed to provide a steady and even flow under normal working conditions
How does Parker Snaptite H Series work?
Automatic open and close shut-off
Under normal usage conditions, the valves automatically open in both the coupler and the nipple halves while the unit is connected. Likewise, they also close off automatically in both pieces when the unit is disconnected.
Easy & Fast Manual Operation
Connecting the unit is easy!
Simply, pull back on the sleeve and push the nipple into the coupler. Then release the sleeve! To disconnect, just pull the sleeve back and release the nipple.
Ball locking mechanism provides a positive connection. A variety of O-rings and Teflon seals are available for the most demanding of applications.
Applications include the majority of general hydraulic systems, plastic moulding, machining tools, test equipment, agricultural, transportation, and other mobile hydraulics.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please call the Sales Team on +44 (0)1235 512500 and we can help guide you or source your required item direct from the manufacturer, Parker Hannifin.
Options are available for static pressure hydraulic systems and for pneumatic air tool use. Ask us for Parker PH or Parker IH Series, our Sales Team are happy to help with any product from this range. Call us on +44 (0)1235 512500